Naomi Harrison Photography is turning FIVE years old this month! Thank you to all my amazing clients who got me to this milestone! To celebrate, I’ll be giving away portrait sessions and gift cards to some awesome local businesses all week long!
I will be giving away 3 2014 Petit Sessions (to be used by June 2014), 1 2014 De Luxe Session (to be used by June 2014) as well as gift certificates to:
Read below to learn how you can earn entries for the giveaways!
For One Entry Each
- “Like” and subscribe to my Facebook page (even if you already do, you still get an entry)
- Share this blog post on any of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blog, etc, . . . )
- Share any photo on Naomi Harrison Photography’s Facebook page on your own Facebook page (1 entry per share, max 3 shares per day)
- Share a link (must be a clickable link) to your favorite blog post on naomiharrisonphotography.com on your Twitter, Facebook, personal blog, etc, or pin to Pinterest (1 entry each)
For Three Entries Each
- Comment on your favorite images on my Facebook page (three entries per comment, no max)
- Comment on your favorite blog posts on my website (three entries per comment, no max)
For TEN Entries Each
- If you’re a blogger and have had a photo session with me, blog about your portrait experience. Don’t forget to include a clickable link to naomiharrisonphotography.com. E-mail me if you’d like some web ready images of your session to share with your readers.
- If you have had a photo session with me, leave a review about your experience on one of the following websites (you will receive 10 entries per review site and it’s perfectly fine to just copy and paste the same review)
Facebook.com (just leave it as a post as there is not a spot for reviews)
When you’re done, e-mail me at email@example.com with what you have done and your entries will be verified and added to the pool. There will be drawings (done via random.org) on Thursday and Friday of this week, so make sure you e-mail your entries to me by Thursday at the latest (Wednesday would be better so you don’t miss out on any of the drawings)!