In honor of Mother’s Day, I will be holding mini sessions to benefit Compassion’s Child Survival program.
May 19th – Tuolumne
June 2nd – Sacramento
June 23rd – San Francisco
June 29th – Marin County
“The Child Survival Program helps save the lives of babies and mothers in poverty utilizing local churches to assist mothers of at-risk infants and toddlers. Mothers can give their children a fighting chance for healthy development with the supplies and training provided by your donations. Your donation will supply:
• Prenatal care
• Nutritious food and supplements
• Ongoing health care
• Infant survival training for mothers
• Spiritual guidance and education
• The loving support of a local church”
Cost – $50 (100% to be donated to Compassion International’s Child Survival Program)
You will receive:
– a 20 minute portrait session of you and your child(ren). All ages welcome! (for those whose children are no longer “children”) 🙂
– a minimum of 8 images to choose from in a private, online gallery.
– a mounted 5×7 keepsake print of your favorite image.
If you wish to purchase the digital images from your session, the full set will be available at $250, also to be donated fully to Compassion International.
To reserve your spot, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Just a few days shy of her first birthday, this little one was caught in a fit of giggles because Mummy and Big Sister won’t quit tickling her tummy. She has got the sweetest laugh! -Naomi Harrison
This little guy is thirteen months old and about the happiest baby I’ve ever known! He loves to sit in front of this window and watch for dogs and cars. Every time a car passes by, he imitates the engine noise. Such a boy! -Naomi Harrison