In honor of Mother’s Day, I will be holding mini sessions to benefit Compassion’s Child Survival program.
May 19th – Tuolumne
June 2nd – Sacramento
June 8th – Marin County
May 9th – San Francisco
“The Child Survival Program helps save the lives of babies and mothers in poverty utilizing local churches to assist mothers of at-risk infants and toddlers. Mothers can give their children a fighting chance for healthy development with the supplies and training provided by your donations. Your donation will supply:
• Prenatal care
• Nutritious food and supplements
• Ongoing health care
• Infant survival training for mothers
• Spiritual guidance and education
• The loving support of a local church”
Cost – $50 (100% to be donated to Compassion International’s Child Survival Program)
You will receive:
- a 20 minute portrait session of you and your child(ren). All ages welcome! (for those whose children are no longer “children”)
- approximately 8 images to choose from in a private, online gallery.
- a mounted 5×7 keepsake print of your favorite image.
If you wish to purchase the digital images from your session, the full set will be available at $250, also to be donated to Compassion International.
To reserve your spot, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org